1. Use of Website
You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, possess the legal authority to enter into the legal agreement constituted by your acceptance of these Conditions and to use the Site in accordance with such Conditions. The site is available only to individuals and entities that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you are under the age of eighteen, you may contact the hotel directly for assistance. The Site and the materials located on or through the Site are provided by us for informational purposes only, with the understanding that we are by the provision of these materials not engaged in the rendering of legal or other professional advice or service. Some of the information and materials contained on this site may be provided by franchisees who retain control over the policies and procedures implemented at their hotel. Commercial use of this site is strictly prohibited unless you obtain prior written consent from Villa retreat Hotels. You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of the site by you and anyone using your password and login information. The information contained in or through the Site is based upon sources believed to be accurate and reliable; and we have exercised reasonable care to assure the accuracy of the information. However, we make no representation or warranty as to such accuracy. These materials were prepared for us by personnel of our owned and managed hotels and others. They are made available to franchisees and others as an accommodation only. By providing these materials, we do not intend to exercise any direction, oversight or control over those policies and procedures. We do not guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. In addition, We may also suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
2. Proprietary Rights Information The Site contains and references of domain name, trademarks, logos, brand names, service marks, drawings, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, sounds, photographs, trade names, text, graphics, trade dress and devices and other valuable trade or service marks or files found on this site are proprietary to Villa retreat Hotels or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors, are protected by the trademark, copyright and intellectual property laws. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to modify, reproduce, sell, broadcast or copy any way whatsoever or in any form whatsoever, either partially or fully any of our trademarks, logos, or proprietary information without the express prior written consent of Villa retreat Hotels.
3. Restrictions on use of Materials All materials contained in the Site are the copyrighted property of Villa retreat Hotels, or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. Any software that is made available to download from this Site is the copyrighted work of Villa retreat hotels and/or its various third party licensors. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software. You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms. No material from the Site or any Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us or our affiliates may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
4. Submissions Any messages, notes, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other material or information (collectively, the Submissions), which you may submit through or in connection with the Site will become the exclusive property of us. Accordingly, you agree that we have the right to publish any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions. In addition, you agree that you will not transmit any Submission which infringes upon the rights of any third party.
5. Promotional Information We may make information regarding specific programs, offers or promotions, which we are conducting, available on the Sites. Any such program, offer or promotion is subject to the specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed on the Site in connection with such program, offer or promotion. We reserve the right to alter or withdraw any program, offer or promotion at any such time. Each Program, offer and promotion is void where prohibited by law. Please refer to and read carefully the terms, conditions and restrictions included on the Sites in connections with each program, offer or promotion.
6. Links We do not review or monitor web sites linked to this site and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. By providing these links, we are not endorsing, sponsoring or recommending such sites or the materials disseminated by or services provided by them, and are not responsible for the materials, services or other situations at or related to or from any other site. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk. In addition, you agree not to link your web site or any other third party web site to any page of this site other than the brand home page or the specific hotel home page (commonly known as deep linking) without our prior express written consent. We reserve the right to disable any and all links from third party sites to this site at any time. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. In addition, advertisers on the Site may send cookies to users that we do not control. We do not make or give any representation or warranty (express or implied) of any kind as to any matter relating to the Site and any Linked Web Site, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property rights or fitness for purpose.
7. Access and Interference You will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site or the contents or information (including the Information) contained therein without our prior express written consent. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted through the Site. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for any Information in which you have an ownership interest) from the Site without our prior express written consent or the appropriate third party. The information (including the Information) you provide to us (i) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; and (ii) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
8. Limitation of Liability Neither us nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, punitive or similar damages including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you or anyone else may suffer in connection with or arising out of, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of your access or use or your inability to access or use of the Site or any Linked Web Site; or your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site; These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded. Where applicable law implies any warranty, term or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of the application of or the liability of Villa retreat Hotels under, any such warranty, term or condition, then the liability of Villa retreat Hotels shall include liability for that warranty, term or condition but such liability will be limited for a breach of that warranty, term or condition, if the breach relates to services, the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and if the breach relates to products and the products can be repaired, repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products. We are not responsible for, and shall have no liability for: (i) telephone, mobile, electronic, network, internet, computer, hardware or software program malfunctions, delays, or failures; (ii) for any injury, loss or damage to your computer or interception or use of credit card information, related to or resulting from use of the site or any sites, services, or materials linked or relating thereto; (iii) any incorrect information, whether caused by other users or by any of the equipment, software, or programming associated with or utilized in the site or as the result of technical or human error which may occur in the processing of information regarding the site.